Zoom Update to Latest Version Desktop
Zoom regularly provides new versions of the Zoom desktop client and mobile app to release new features and fix bugs. We recommend upgrading to the latest version once it is available. You can also check which version you're currently running.
Zoom desktop client (PC, Mac, or Linux)
Zoom provides a pop-up notification when there is a new mandatory or optional update within 24 hours of logging in.
You can also manually download the latest version by:
- Clicking on download from the link at https://zoom.us
- Directly from one of the following links
If you already have the Zoom desktop client installed, you can check for updates:
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.
- If there is a newer version, Zoom will download and install it.