Echo360 Recordings - Access & Use
SOM Supplemental Recordings & Content M1-M4 (Town Halls, Special Events, Debt Management, Academic Success)
- Click here to self-enroll into the SOM Supplemental Recordings & Content M1-M4 Recordings Canvas Site
- You will be prompted to Login to Canvas with your WSU AccessID & associated password.
- Select the green "Enroll in Course" button
- Once in course > click the Echo360 Recordings button from the course navigation.
Need Echo360 Assistance (Recording Attributes & Availability): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Echo360 Assistance (Guidance & Use): Contact email@example.com
Exclusive Users: All SOM faculty, staff & students
Echo360 Recordings for SOM Guests, Non-Active Students & Observers (Not Participating in the Current Academic Curriculum)
- Review ONLY (All interactivity features have been disabled).
Request Viewing Access. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
UGME (SOM) Canvas and or Echo360 Assistance? Contact email@example.com
Undergraduate (Non-SOM) Canvas and or Echo360 Assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Users: SOM Guests, Non-Active Students & Observers