Aquifer E-Learning Cases are used in clerkships to explore the diagnosis and treatment of common acute and chronic illnesses as well as health maintenance visits. Students are engaged in continuous practice to gain clinical reasoning skills, and move through the stages of a patient's presentation, by assuming the role of a virtual student working with a preceptor. Students work to elicitie the chief complaint to taking a history, performing a physical exam, composing an assessment, formulating a differential diagnosis, and on to diagnostic testing and management.
- Addiction and Recovery Education (CARE)
- CORE: Radiology courses
- CLIPP: Pediatric courses
- Diagnostic Excellence courses
- fmCASES: Family Medicine courses
- Foundations of Telemedicine
- Geriatrics courses
- High Value Care courses
- Oral Presentation Skills courses
- SIMPLE: Internal Medicine courses
- Social Determinants of Health courses
- WISE-MD: Surgical modules
Clerkship Requirement Questions:
Contact your specific Clerkship Director/ Coordinator for specific Aquifer requirements.
General Login/ Subscription Questions:
Contact the Medical Education Support Group (MESG), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.